Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Goodies in my PBP Shop - and EVERYTHING is 40% off during our Birthday Sale!

PBP's Birthday Sale has begun, so it's the perfect time to pick up some of my kits that you've been eyeing. School will start soon, and you just know you'll have more time to scrap . . . right?


 I have some new goodies for you to SAVE BIG on! I put together a fabulously fun set of BIGword Calendar Designs (Thanks to my loyal customer, Brandi Fowler for such a great idea!). Save 40% on the BIGwords Calendar, as well as everything else in my shop through August 15!

If you haven't used my BIGwords before, give these a try. According to my CT, they make putting your annual calendars together a FAST and EASY project! You can rotate the designs, reduce them to make a pocket calendar or even use them to create your Project Life or P52 layouts....get creative and you'll find all sorts of fun ways to use them!


Now, you might be wondering what the heck (Utah word) you're supposed to do with these things.......but you won't be wondering for long. My CT has done an amazing job putting together some sample pages to show you how to use the BIGwords to make a calendar (and, you wouldn't believe this, but they had less than 24 hours to get their pages done and back to me. I know...kick me, but hey...it just proves how amazing my CT girls are! Thanks ladies!)


 BIGwords Calendar pages by JoannaE using Sky High Summer Kit

BIGwords Calendar pages by JoannaE using Sky High Summer Kit 

 BIGwords Calendar Page by Alannabanana using Time4MyStory Kit

 BIGwords Calendar Page by Julie/Mother Bear using my Perfect Plum ColorFIX2 Kit

 BIGwords Calendar Page by lbrtychic using Blue Jeans & Day Dreams Kit

BIGwords Calendar Page by lbrtychic using Sky High Summer Kit

I just LOVE how Liberty rotated the BIGwords to create a landscape calendar....fantastic use of the designs!  I'm sure you'll be as inspired by these ladies as I was!

If you missed out on my Lolly Bag, you can still pick up the entire collection (only the kit is shown). Hey, it's not as good of a deal as it was when it was a Lolly Bag...but it's still 40% off, and that's a whole heckuva lot better than nothing!



PBP Also has some fantastic challenges going to help celebrate our 6th Birthday. Head over to the forum and check them out. Not only do you earn discounts to our shop by participating, but we've been giving out random prizes....just coz we can! :) Lol, but hey, it helps if you participate....I need a good reason to hand out some more prizes tomorrow!




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment