Thursday, July 26, 2012

Save on Crazy4Cats - New from FayETTE Designs @ Pickleberrypop!


My granddaughter adopted an abandoned cat the other day. She was so cute with the poor little thing that she inspired me to create a new kit . . . Crazy4Cats is the result! This kit is on sale for a limited time. Save 20% on the individual packs and 30% on The Bundle!











My CT members (and PBP's CT) did a fantastic job with this kit...and they did it on really short notice! I hope you're as inspired by their layouts as I was! Thanks ladies!


Layout by Julie/Mother Bear


Layout by VanillaDesignz


Layout by Shauna/tomosia - PBP CT


Layout by VanillaDesignz


Layout by Jaime/Azrood - PBP CT

***Remember that The Ettes Shop at My Memories Suite will close on July 31***
Use the code shown on the graphic to save 40% on your entire purchase from our MMS shop.


__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment